Maryland Recovery Addiction Treatment Programs
Maryland Recovery has been offering comprehensive, caring and professional addiction treatment and mental health services to individuals in need of care since 1996.
We are a licensed, Joint Commission-accredited primary and extended care alcohol and substance abuse treatment provider. We’re here to expertly guide recovering addicts toward long-term sobriety, no matter where they are in their journey.
We’re also happy to accommodate individuals who have special insurance needs or who are looking for more affordable care, particularly for cash pay.
Individualized Addiction Treatment with Sober Living
While in treatment, clients stay in homes with our sober housing partner, ECHO Hartford. Typically clients will undergo a custom program that includes: Detox, Medication Assistance, PHP and IOP services.
Ideally, patients will stay in treatment at Maryland Recovery for at least 60- 90 days, whether they go through both PHP and IOP, or just outpatient treatment. We have no doubt that a longer period of supported care leads to better results in recovery; research and our own experiences show this to be true. You can learn more about the advantages of extended addiction treatment by clicking below:
Substance Abuse Services: Program Overview
From intervention and detox to long-term PHP and outpatient care, Maryland Recovery is prepared to help individuals with every step of their recovery journey.
Our philosophy is simple and time tested: We believe that a healthy lifestyle and a structured program lead to changes in thinking and behavior.
At Maryland Recovery, we are committed to taking that journey with you to ensure that you overcome the obstacles that currently keep you from enjoying life to its fullest potential.
The Addiction Treatment Services we provide include, but are not limited to:
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Relapse Prevention
- Life Skills Coaching
- Building and Applying a Strong, Personalized 12-Step Recovery Program
- Medication Management for Co-occurring Disorders (when needed)
- Primary and Extended Care Programs
- Counseling and Psychiatric Services
- Detox Program (contract provider)
- Meditation and Mindfulness
We also recently added:
- Staff supervised work out rooms for our clients.
- Weekly yoga with a very experienced instructor who created a yoga class specific for clients in early recovery.
- A “Paint and Snack” class twice a month as part of recreation.
- And, a new women’s group that comes with spa time (facial and manicures).
Learn more about our program and service specialties by clicking on any of the options below:
Our Clinical Program Directors
Our decorated treatment team includes:
- Board Certified Psychiatrist
- Licensed Social Workers
- Certified Counselors
- Life Coaches
- Meditation and Yoga Instructors
- Recreational Therapists
Explore Our Admissions Process
Want to learn more about our admissions process? Are you wondering if your insurance plan cover all, or part, of your treatment here? What kind of living accommodations do we offer? More on our program? Please call anytime to speak to someone on our team, or keep reading: